Friday, February 01, 2008

Do you need a breakthrough in your life?


In January I began a new series about prayer at Spiritually Unequal Marriage. Breakthrough Praying for Breakthrough Living, was born out of my own prayer life. Through this series it is my prayer you will experience the God of the Bible in your prayer life. It is also my prayer that when you have completed it, you will comprehend the power of believing prayer. I am so certain you will, I will make you a promise; your prayer life will never be the same.

The series is practical and proven. If you need a change in an area of your life, if you need to break free from a stronghold, or mostly want to grow into a deep relationship with God this is where you can start.

Breakthrough Praying for Breakthrough Living, Part I
Begin at the beginning. This first post covers the absolute most necessary part of praying.

Breakthrough Praying for Breakthrough Living, Part II
Are you distracted when you pray? I was. In this post learn what you can do to stay focused. Your prayer life will be transformed through this simple but exceptional idea.

Breakthrough Praying for Breakthrough Living, Part III
Do you know why your prayers are vital to the purposes of God? This post explains how our prayers work in this world. This is a must read. Many Christians do not really understand why God needs us to pray.

Breakthrough Praying for Breakthrough Living, Part IV
Do you want to pray with conviction? Persevering in pray is a biblical principal. Almost everyone I know struggles with perseverance. In this post you will understand why perseverance is necessary and how prayer is answered in a most unusual way.

Breakthrough Praying for Breakthrough Living, Part V
This study looks at a facinating portion of scripute about believing prayer. Our faith it critical to effective praying.

Breakthrough Praying for Breakthrough Living, Part VI
This is where we will find the breakthroughs. It is praying within the will of God. This post unifies all previous posts and brings us to where the power is in our prayers. God longs for us to pray with our heart focused on His purposes.

Breakthrough Praying for Breakthroough Living, Part VII
It's all about Jesus! This post is a visual you will not soon forget. You will experience prayer at the very steps of the throne room. You will never pray the same old way again.

Breakthrough Living, Part VIII
What Shall we Say. Discover the words or sometimes the silence of actual prayer. What do you so when you pray?

Breakthrough Praying for Breakthrough Living, Part IX, The Voice of God.
God is speaking all the time but do you know how to listen?

Breakthough Praying for Breakthough Living - Interceding for Others
Experience amazing power in prayer when you pray for others.

Breakthrough Praying for Breakthrough Living - Dangerous Prayers

Join me at Spiritually Unequal Marriage and let the Lord work a change in your prayer life.

Thank you for stopping in here today. I know you are busy and I appreciate your time. Be blessed, Lynn


30 comments:

Angie said...

Lynn--I love being here with you.
I have felt that stirring in my soul like "God is up to something"...I have been praying morning and night for you and Dineen and husbands. I KNOW God is working...we just can't see with our physical eyes.
I appreciate your prayers for my sister Wanda. These past few days she has not done as well. Fluid has been building again. But we still pray. We still believe.
I love you girl so very much! To have never seen you---but have seen your heart!
It has the appearance of my Father!

Debbie @ Chocolate and Coffee said...

Thanks for stopping by.

Blessings to you my friend.

Pia said...

lynn, you are such a blessing and an encouragement to me and many others.God bless you, my friend.

Lori said...

I'll be back to read more later.

Lori

Jan Parrish said...

Sounds like a wonderful series.

Rich Kirkpatrick said...

Hi Lynn...I am excited to find other Sunridge people blogging about life, faith and work--knowing that this can be a great tool in discussion and way to share our lives to the community.

I would love it if you would add links to me and perhaps the other 11 bloggers from Sunridge. Go to www.richkirkpatrick.com and on my side bar you can find the links to all the Sunridge Bloggers I know of as of today.

Praise and Coffee said...

Lynn,
Thanks for stopping by, looks like you have all kinds of great info here.

Blessings,
Sue

More Than a Feeling said...

thanks for praying. It never occurred to me that you have a personal blog too. it's great!

Debbie said...

I found you from a comment you left on another site. I am anxious to read your writings on prayer. I am disabled yet prayer is something I CAN do. So, prayer is a HUGE part of my life. So, I can't wait to hear what you have to say on it.

Debbie

Tonya said...

Lynn,
Thanks so much for stopping by... I tried blogging a while before, then stopped. I can't remember if I've been here before but I will be back.

HAVE A BLESSED WEEK!
Love,
Tonya

Jessie said...

You have an awesome blog! I enjoyed reading the content very much.

Tonya said...

Hey there, Lynn! Thanks SO MUCH for stopping by my blog and for your kind message. I always LOVE hanging out with my "sisters." I hope you're having a GREAT Monday. =-)

Nicki said...

This looks so awesome and I know so many women who can identify with this.....myself included! i'll be back!

Tracy Berta-daughter to the King, wife, mother, speaker, writer said...

Lynn, so good to hear from you, today! This study looks great. I am such a believer in prayer. God wants to do so much more in our lives, if we would just ask and BELIEVE!

I can't wait to read these posts.

Many blessings,
Tracy

Digging for Pearls said...

If you have a few minutes, I would love your input on my blog in regards to the ten struggles that Christian women face. Thank you!

Cheryl said...

Lynn, you are such an inspiring writer. Lisa (the preachers wife) and me have talked at our church about you (good things, trust me! haha)! I always enjoy my time spent at your place! You are such a good prayer warrior! Thanks and keep up the good work! God Bless~

Linnet's Nest said...

That looks like a great series, I must pop over for a visit.

Thanks for your comment today, I have added an extra paragraph at the beginning as I pondered this morning that my post might sound a little dour.

Have a wonderful day!

~Blessings.

Missy @ It's Almost Naptime said...

RE: Interruptions:

Lynn, I LOVE the way that our sovereign God says, "Ok, I am going to lay this on Missy's heart at just this time, and have Lynn come to CWO at just this time..."

I have been on your side of that coin so many times, that it really tickles me to be on this side!! Thanks for sharing :) That made my day.

LAURIE said...

Lynn, I came by for the first time after you were so kind to leave me a nice comment on my TT. WOW. Prayer is what is close to my heart and encouraging others to pursue it....so when I read your posts...I decided I need to come back! - God bless, Laurie

Nancie said...

Lynn,

Thanks for stopping by my blog and your sweet comment. Thank God that His our strength and help through all the changing scenes in life. Thank you for your encouragements. May God keep you near to Him always.

Love and Hugs,
Nancie

Linda said...

Lynn, I am going to be in the writer's track. Yes, I want a hug, too!

bernard n. shull said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Daiquiri said...

Hi Lynn,
I just dropped by to say thank you for visiting me earlier today. It's sure nice to "meet" you :)

curious servant said...

I wish a book could fix what is broken.

Robin said...

It was nice to meet you on the van too! God just kept giving to us didn't He, even when we thought the conference was over.
I am still processing everything - I think it will take a while. I'm so glad we have blogs to keep up with each other!

Toknowhim said...

Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for visiting my site today, and leaving encouraging words :)

Colored Heart said...

I am glad you find time to drop by to check out Thankful Thursday entries. Hi, I'm Colored Heart. I hope you could drop by to my site too. You look like a busy body. May God bless the work of your hands!

Peculiar said...

Lynn, I know this is an old post at a blog you may not post at anymore, but I followed this blog link when I clicked on your name after you left me a comment. I am so glad I did. I am interested in looking through and working through this series. It sounds like something I would be interested in and something I would want to share with friends. I can't wait to put some of the principles into practice. Even if your prayer life is "good," there will always be room for improvement, and a "good" prayer life (from the sounds of your study) can not just be "better," but life-changing. That's what I'm talking about!! I'm ALWAYS looking for improvement and a closer walk with Jesus.

Thank you for this. Now I'll go to your main blog. It's the one I'm recommending to my sister who is currently living in a spiritually unequal marriage. She is really growing in her spiritual life, and well...you know how tough it can be to feel like you're going in the complete opposite direction as your spouse.

Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynn this is your hair dresser friend... I was just playing on the computer and put your name in. You go girl!! All her readers she is and angal and a wonderfull person and just as funny as she writes, she is. See you and your girlfriend soon>>> your redheaded girlfriend with all the foils!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am in desperate need of a break through! I dnt have a job Im a single mother living back with her mom and I just feel hopeless!I have started going back to church and trying to increase my faith but I feel so weak now..any suggestions please email me fmigalici@yahoo.com thank you.